Sunday 19 February 2017

#Simple#Modest#Chic- Ameena Mukhtar



Larusha is a brand name created by Ameena Mukhtar. She is undoubtedly one stylish fashion blogger and fashion designer and make us drool with her lifestyle posts. She designs incredible abayas "levoile'. She also got to model for Habiba Da Silva of lifelongpercussion who just launched her SKIN collection. Read more...


Hello Larusha! Tell us a little about yourself.

  • My name is Ameena Mukhtar. I'm 19 and I'm Studying at Coventry university.



How did the name Larushaa come about?

  • The name Larusha was given to me by my sister. 



How did blogging start for you? Did anyone or anything inspire you?

  • A friend of mine advised me to start blogging about a year ago which I thought was a good idea. I decided to create a fashion blog because fashion is something I'm very passionate about and to be successful, you have to do what you love. I was inspired by a lot of modest fashion bloggers who made me realize i also have style tips I would love to share. My biggest motivation at the moment is knowing that people have an interest in what I am doing which encourages me to do more.  



Your niche seems to be "luxurious muslimah" (if I am wrong, correct me), has blogging changed you?

  • Yes it has, in a good way. Blogging has undoubtedly made me more creatively organized. Also as a 'modest' fashion blogger, I now focus on covering up rather than just looking good. 



Define your style in three words

  • Simple, modest, chic 



If you could have/raid a celebrity's/blogger, who would that be?

  • A Qatari blogger named koodiz. 



Favourite colour?

  • Pink 



The fashion trend you can never be caught in?

  • Off shoulder trend



What inspired you to start LE voile?

  • Basically my obsession for Abayas. I've always loved wearing Abaya's and picturing  different designs in my head. So I decided to launch my brand to be able to turn my imaginations to reality. 



Are there designers who inspire you?

  • Every Qatari fashion designer inspires me 



Is there any advise you would like to give to people who want to be bloggers. 

  • The only advice is to make sure it's something you really want to do before starting it because blogging needs dedication and hard work. There will be times when you'll feel like quitting but once you get through that, you'll enjoy being a blogger. 



If you were to read only one blog, which would it be and why?

  • Eatsleepbefancy because I feel we have a lot in common and I love her posts. 




List five must have items in your bag.

  • My card holder, charger, My complimentary card, lip balm and earphones 



Your skin is oozing an African butter feel to it, what product do you swear by?

  •  I can't say because I actually do not use any special product on my skin.



Any giveaway exclusive for my readers😉 maybe a veil🙆🙆🙆

  • Oh yes I will be doing a giveaway very soon so keep an eye on Levoilebylarusha. 



Thank you Ameena for your time. She is an absolutely humble and amazing girl. You can check out her blog www.Larushaa.com or her Instagram handle @larushaa.


No comments: