Wednesday 25 January 2017

Technology and jinns...

I have this thought and I really can't hold it anymore to myself. So it goes like this...

I have been thinking lately how in the name of God the Bluetooth works. Who transfers the file. How can I be in my room and receive a file, a heavy one for that matter in some minutes or less?

Have you even tried questioning telephone calls. Aswear at a time I told myself to forget about it. I make a call to somewhere far and talk to someone. Am I sounding like a rural girl already?

Let's then skip to the part where since I was little I thought I could touch the people on the television screen. How do they appear?

How electricity came to be is also one of my thoughts. Where is the electricity coming from. I answered Kainji dam and the sunπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Hope my school fees isn't a waste.

It got to a point that a friend told me that technology works with jinns. I tried goggling but instead I end up goggling some vloggers and watch themπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

Shoot meπŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«

To an extent, I believe technology works with jinns. Someone will start to talk about satellite, internet and allπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™.

Hold it.

Imagine this...I send a text message to you, you read it and you reply me immediately all in a flash. How did the message(s) get in. How in the name of God did all these geniuses work these things?

I need answers.

But should I really care? I think I'm going insane or getting smarter😎.

Have a fruitful dayπŸ‡πŸ“πŸ’πŸ‰πŸπŸ“πŸ’πŸ

No comments: